Friday, January 30, 2009

It's True...

In this era of political correctness I feel like it's important to tell everyone I know (and some people I don't know as well) that Russ came out of the closet at lunch time today.



Yes, you read that right.

Russ came out of the closet.


Because he knows I don't like it when he eats in the bedroom...


P.S. Isn't this a great setup? We have too many (homeschooling) kids for him to have separate office space in our house for the occasions that he works from home. This way he has his desk in the closet, and then when he's done working he just closes the door. My sewing stuff used to be on the opposite side and for the first 6 years that we lived here it was the perfect setup. But then came the Big Wedding Sewing Project and I had to move my equipment into the playroom...I couldn't do that much sewing from a closet!

4 comments:

  1. it's nice to know that he can do some work, then have a nap without having to walk to far. My ideal setup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, and your bed looks great in the mirror (mine would look NOTHING like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laila--true confession. The bed did *not* look great in the first picture. So I put the camera down, made the bed, and took another picture!

    Andra--it is great, isn't it. Too bad he never will take a nap, but at least he occasionally eats lunch with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bed in the picture, too. Did you make your quilt?

    ReplyDelete