Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Since I lasted posted I have:

Done a mountain of laundry,
Cooked meal after meal,
and let Jason use my computer to work on a huge slideshow for tonight's stake fireside.

Gotten my hair cut & highlighted,
Shopped at Costco,
Cooked more meals,
Gone to book club,
and let Jason use my computer to work on a huge slideshow for tonight's stake fireside.

Taken a day off,
Read a new book,
Had a good nap,
Gone to the temple,
and let Jason use my computer to work on a huge slideshow for tonight's stake fireside.

Taken the littles to a primary activity,
Bought clothes for Russ,
Helped two friends practice a duet for a different fireside last night,
Learned a new song for singing time today,
Gone to that fireside,
Grocery shopped,
and let Jason use my computer to work on a huge slideshow for tonight's stake fireside.

Gone to church,
Taught a new song to the kids in singing time,
Organized the choir nursery,
Had a Sunday afternoon Near Death Experience (aka Nap!)
and HALLELUJAH, sent Jason and his huge slideshow off to the stake fireside--WITHOUT MY COMPUTER! Hooray! It's mine again!

I'm so proud of him for having done all of this work--it's really been hours and hours. But at what point did someone (not me, for sure!) decide it had to be done on my computer? It's been all I could do to check my e-mail for most of the week, and I've missed blogging!

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest...

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy lady! And do you usually fit all that into your life in addition to blogging? Wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No--not quite. It would have been an unusually busy week even without the funeral traveling--that just made it even crazier. I usually manage to keep things a little calmer than that, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete