Friday, January 30, 2009

I Guess She's My Girl

When my friend saw one of the old pictures in my post about the Farm, he said "I can see Jenna, but where are you?" I told him that Jenna wasn't in the picture; that it was taken when I was very young. And I told him where I was in the picture. It turned out that the child he'd identified as Jenna was me. He went on and on about how much I looked like Jenna. I sent him another old picture to prove the lack of resemblance--he recruited his wife to agree with him that I looked just like Jenna. I still couldn't see it.

This afternoon I was going through some new pictures. And I guess I am going to have to change my mind. Maybe she does look like me after all!

7 comments:

  1. She really does! And, the picture of Josh in your Christmas letter....he's your boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do the look-a-like-meter...it's really easy. I think she looks like you but there is some Russ in there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definitely a resemblance! You both are so cute with your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the pictures from the farm I thought it looked a lot like Cindy Lynn. Maybe you should put up pictures of all the Ray girls at the same age and see who favor who. Thanks for sharing your childhood adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the pictures from the farm I thought it looked a lot like Cindy Lynn. Maybe you should put up pictures of all the Ray girls at the same age and see who favor who. Thanks for sharing your childhood adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Sharon's idea of a Ray girls parade. :D

    ReplyDelete