Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program

To tell you that Russ has informed me that he is in need of a mental health day.

And because I love him like crazy, and also because he indulged me on Sunday morning and went with me to Duke Gardens to stand around for an hour while I took more pictures of roses, I am going to take him away for the next two days. (In his car, of course!)



I will not tell you where we are going. But I'll bet you won't have to think very hard to figure it out!

4 comments:

  1. Um Cindy...I need a mental health day. Would you please take me away for a couple of days in Russ's car too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Does she give you a good deal??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't WAIT until my girls are teenagers! LOL Have fun... but isn't it too cold to snorkel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so not fair- you got a husband who asks for mental health days!?! Do you realize how lucky you are? Eric NEVER asks for such things, and as a result I always feel like the needy one as far as time away goes. But sometimes I suspect that he doesn't have to ask for date nights, etc. because he already knows I will....

    ReplyDelete