Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Lost Lamb Puzzle Piece is Found!

Earlier today I was straightening up my desk. For a moment I considered taking the puzzle apart, since it's presence makes having a neat & tidy desk a little difficult. (On the other hand, it's a great excuse. No one can blame me for having a messy desk with that big puzzle on it!) But I just hated to take it apart before it was completely finished. During the last week I have searched in the various places that we had the puzzle while we were working on it, even lifting our huge ottoman to look under it. But no missing piece.

Then as I moved things around on the desk something caught my eye. Can you guess where I found the missing piece? I'll give you a clue--it was a total tender mercy that I saw it at all.




If you guessed that it was in the tape dispenser, you were right!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is always nicer to have a complete puzzle, and everytime you pull that puzzle out now, you'll remember & appreciate its wholeness. =) Methinks that could be an analogy about the Resurrection. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Whoever would have thought! I'm glad you found it. :)

    ReplyDelete