Thursday, November 20, 2008

Overheard Last Night

Last night was one of those awesome Wednesdays when everyone goes to their activity at church and leaves me HOME ALONE! Hooray!

The kids came back and the girls were just jazzed about having done yoga for their activity. They told me in glowing terms just how wonderful yoga is.

Rachel: Mom, if you're every really stressed you really should do yoga--it will totally relax you!

Jared: Good idea--Mom is like that a lot.

I guess it's yoga time???

2 comments:

  1. Your girls were so cute. They were totally into it. At the beginning I taught them about relaxation and deep breathing. Then we tried it and those girls sat with there legs in some funky pretzel position, eyes closed, and middle finger touching their thumb. It was so CUTE to watch. I had a blast with those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I'm totally LOLing over here!

    ReplyDelete