Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Happy Sight

I'm sure you recall my recent post about my favorite local cows--the Belted Galloways, a.k.a Oreo Cows. Just to refresh your memory on the left we have the original Oreo Cow--on the right we have the Diet Oreo. Well today I got the third kind. This cow eluded me the other day when I was taking my pictures. But today I saw it out in the field and I stopped--despite the humiliation my 13 year old passenger assured me that I was causing him. What can I say? I knew that you would want to see this cow too...

The Double Stuffed Oreo

3 comments:

  1. I love that you blogged this. An unexpected giggle always brightens my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? I am easily entertained! ;) (Which I think is a really good thing!)

    ReplyDelete