Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank you, Pinterest

There's just nothing quite as great as surfing Pinterest, seeing a craft that you think would be awesome to make with your kids for Christmas


Clicking on the link, and finding yourself at some random blog getting the message that you're not allowed to log on to this blog.

Or at least that's what you think it says...
in Danish...
or Czech...


Real helpful.
And no, even though I do consider myself the Queen of Google I was not able to find directions to make stars like those.

I will console myself by thinking that it was probably way beyond my skill level anyway...


PS. Thank you Katie & Megan. I LOVE Pinterest. Way more than is good for me.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! When I saw the first part of the post I was so excited to learn to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry your eyes on this tutorial: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/12/diy-modern-paper-ornament.html

    Not EXACTLY the same, but sorta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found some other directions that will work. Isn't Pinterest dangerously wonderful?! =) Now that you have some instructions, you'll have to post some pics of your finished products. =)

    ReplyDelete