Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seriously, People?

I just ordered some glue on Amazon to try to fix a broken vase.  Much to my surprise this popped up when I was done:

glue

First it was google awarding badges for reading news stories, now Amazon thinking I want/need to tweet everyone in the world to tell them I bought glue.  What is this world coming to???

(And how on earth will you ever keep Christmas presents a secret now?  Cuz don’t they all come from Amazon?)

 

And while I’m taking screenshots, here’s one of a piece of spam that managed to get through my filter.  I haven’t been able to bring myself to delete it though…that’s some promise! 

Winking smile

spam

3 comments:

  1. Good heavens, help me figure out how to turn that feature off before I purchase a frat house sized box of condoms!

    "EmilyP just purchased enough prophylactics to prevent pregnancies in seven counties! Hope her husband knows about this little shopping spree!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, talk about raising the level of expectations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you'd get a million comments like "That's so great!" and "LOL" and "Good for you, Cindy!"

    ReplyDelete