Monday, March 21, 2011

Ya Gotta Love Visual Voicemail…

 

Vonage rolled out visual voicemail a couple of years ago and offered it if we wanted to pay a little extra every month.  It seemed convenient but not worth any more money, so we passed.  Recently they announced that they were just going to include it in their basic package.  I love it—being able to quickly read a voicemail message rather than having to go through the steps of regular voicemail & then listen to a message.  But every now and then the message that comes to my email bears little resemblance to…well, anything!!  Here is today’s message from my new doctor’s office:

This is Margaret calling from Dr. Hart's office. Your car is gonna send you in love with the rocks and 112 microgram one tablet a day and she said that you would need to have follow up lab work in 6 to 8 weeks…

Good thing I can go and listen to it to find out what on earth she actually said!!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so bummed. My car has always wanted to be in love with the rocks!!!!
    I'll have to sign up for that. I could use a good chuckle once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I LOVE the google voice visual voicemail! It cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete