Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dental Conversations

Conversation from the dentist’s office the other day…

 

Dentist (who shares my love of travel): So Cindy, where’ve you been?

Me: I haven’t been on any trips, can you believe it?  But in May I’m going to Utah to help my little sister with her new twin boys.

Hygienist: Utah?  Aren’t you afraid of all of those cult people?

Me: uhhh…..

I am one of those cult people.

Dentist (to hygienist): I wouldn’t call Mormons a cult, not at all!  They’re fine people and good neighbors!

Hygienist (backpedaling furiously): Oh, I’m not talking about the Mormons, not at all!  I just thought there were some scary cult people in Utah!

 

Not exactly sure what she’s talking about…

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I just read that out loud to Mahon and Erin and we all laughed pretty hard. Those cult people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO funny!! Maybe she was talking about polygamists? I AM kind of scared of them:)

    ReplyDelete