Monday, March 28, 2011

Bipolar Spring

When I woke up this morning (and yes, this will tell you that I totally slept in this morning, and I feel not one shred of guilt.  Well maybe one small shred, but I’m dealing with it just fine!) it was snowing.

SNOWING.

Remember how last week it was beautiful and sunny and 80 degrees?  Well this morning it snowed.

I think the birds were confused too.  They were thinking “hey wait, wasn’t it just spring?”

March 2011 291

Or perhaps they were just thinking that the seed is almost gone from the feeder and they’re going to have to go in after it.

March 2011 292

Whatever they were thinking, I noticed this guy didn’t show up until the weather had calmed down…

March 2011 296

When will spring come back?!?

 

(Seriously, we put down a lot of gra$$ $eed on Saturday, so I’ll be just as happy if the weather doesn’t get really hot right away.  But snow?  Sheesh!)

1 comment:

  1. Here, a good snow on grass seed makes everything greener. No green here yet, though. And snow this a.m too. It'll be nice to have warmer weather but our spring kind of gets skipped over. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete