Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy in the Sun

A little while ago I was busy ignoring some of my kids so that I could help one of the others.  I heard lots of laughing from the backyard and looked out to see this.  It warmed my heart.

February 2011 456

I went out into the yard with my camera so that I could get more pictures.  They of course loved me to take their pictures while they were jumping.

February 2011 471

They wanted to show me what a double bounce was.  I thought (but didn’t say) that I already knew what it was.  I also didn’t tell them that once when my sister and I were jumping together on our trampoline, she kicked me with her knee in the neck.  Which chipped several teeth, gave me a bit of amnesia, and made me talk in stereo for a week.

 February 2011 469 

After this long, cold, gray winter (it’s all relative, people, and we know we are winter wimps!!!) we are so ready to enjoy the sun!

February 2011 473

February 2011 475

February 2011 460

4 comments:

  1. Looks delightful. Basking in the sun in the spring (not so much summer) is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days=joyful life. Kids are awesome! They help us see the joy!

    ReplyDelete