Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Was Almost an Urban Legend!

 

Saturday morning I started to unwrap a can of crescent rolls, so that I could make our favorite crescent cheesecake.

I pulled the little paper tab on the can of crescent rolls, and then

BAM!!!

The package totally exploded, spraying me liberally with chunks of crescent roll dough, and even hitting Russ who was three feet away.

February 2011 527

Needless to say, I did not make the cheesecake.  I figured if they exploded there must be something wrong with them!!

 

If you don’t know the urban legend I’m talking about, you can read it here.

2 comments:

  1. That absolutely, totally and completely made my morning:). I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....three hours later and I'm still smiling over that poor woman in her car:)....

    ReplyDelete