Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pictures from Today

Here are a couple of fun pictures from today.

The girls were occupied for a long time in the school room this afternoon. I knew that they had sharpened all of the colored pencils, but didn't really know what they were doing with them.

Apparently they were making their own Pokemon cards. (I have no idea why, since Jason & Josh have a grocery bag full of cards!)

And here's a note I got in the mail from the bank. It made me LOL. Now that's good customer service!

6 comments:

  1. Hunter has made many a pokemon card! I love it. And yes, I am amazed at your banks customer service. Are you flirting when you go there or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A handwritten note from a bank!? You should frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bank note. I thought about your post about your son when he forgot to pick up Montana yesterday. I LOVE how their minds work, or don't work at times, during the teen years. I am amazed you got a hand written note.

    The cards are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great note! And the detailed Pokemon cards are pretty impressive, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that this is the 2nd time I've had phenomenal customer service from SunTrust. They're not my main bank, and I don't do much there, but I've been very impressed. And no, Laila--I've never even been to this branch so I can't have been flirting!

    I would actually have them be my main bank--I'm that impressed with them, except that because my mortgage is with another bank it gives me free checking and (more importantly) free overdraft. And so I stay there....

    Kerri--didn't Jason pick Montana up on Tuesday? I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete