Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can You See Me Now?

Yesterday afternoon Josh & I were running errands after I picked him up from school. We were driving near downtown and saw a truck with an interesting paint job. I happened to have brought my camera, so I grabbed it and tried to get a picture. Between the rain, the wipers, and the fact that the truck was moving away from me, all I got a picture of was the back, and not a good one at that.

30 minutes and 3 errands later we found ourselves in a long line of traffic in front of Kroger...and that truck was just ahead of us in the other lane! I figured that was a sign from heaven that a picture of the truck was meant to be on my blog. Josh wouldn't roll down his window and take a picture for me, but I thought I got a pretty good one anyway.

Now my question is this: Are there really people who want to be able to drive into a field and not see their truck anymore?

P.S. Russ pointed out that he couldn't tell very well what was on the truck without clicking on the picture & zooming in. Here's a closeup for your viewing pleasure...

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I wish I had my camera the other day. We were behind this truck with camo paint, it look like it would be used in the army. BUT it had Obama and Peace sign bumper stickers. The two things so clashed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably takes it hunting, so the animals don't see what is making that huge racket and smelling like diesel fuel. He is obviously leagues ahead in instinct and intelligence than those deer out there... or ducks or whatever.

    PS Have you thought about starting a blog where people submit pictures of crazy vehicles? It could be in the same spirit at "cakewrecks" and "peopleofwalmart"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having peace signs and Obama stickers on a camo truck isn't all that strange. Now my truck with the Yes on Prop 8 and then Obama for Pres stickers...that one threw people off.
    --
    I always thought that hunters that camo'ed their trucks were the men that didn't actually hunt - they were just for show. I wonder how much hunting this guy actually does.
    --

    ReplyDelete