Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whiplash

I just spent nine days enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Ocean around Maui.

Tonight I am listening to the ocean on the eastern coast of North Carolina.

For eleven days I spent almost every waking moment and every sleeping moment with my favorite person in the world.

Since we have been back (50 hours) I have seen him for only 3-4 hours. Two of those were the Blue and Gold Banquet, so they don't count. Now I'm in a beach house full of children and I think I am suffering from withdrawal.

The only thing that has stayed the same is the lack of internet everywhere I go. Sorry about that......


Editors Note: dictated over the phone to the tree climber by the author

UPDATE: My brilliant son Josh (his description) got us on to the internet. Hooray!

1 comment: