Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Over Between Us

I am here to come clean.

Recently there's been another man in my life.

His name is Dick Francis.



We met many years ago and I was very attached, but when my brain was reformatted in 2000 I forgot all about him. We spent some time together again last spring while I was sewing for the wedding, and it was just as good as it had been before.

When Russ couldn't come to the beach with us Thursday night I thought it would be ok to indulge myself and bring Dick along. Surely no one minded that we spent the morning together yesterday, ignoring the rest of the world.



It probably was bad form that I couldn't tear myself away from him once Russ arrived last night. I repented of that this morning. No more Dick Francis for me.

But look what I just found in the bedroom....


No comments:

Post a Comment