Thursday, December 1, 2011

I ♥ Autumn (part 2)

It is always so hard for me to let go of summer, but once I do, I just love Autumn. Realizing this year that this could be our last fall in North Carolina meant that I was watching the beauty around me even more carefully than before. And it was a beautiful season.

I am always entertained by watching the ways the different trees turn colors. Some of them look like they’ve been to the hairdresser to get their tips frosted.

IMG_1591

And some of them seem to start turning in the inside instead.

IMG_1650

I just love seeing more than one color of leaves in a single tree.

IMG_1599IMG_1705

The red and scarlet trees are such a visual spectacle.

IMG_1590IMG_1596

Beauty everywhere…

IMG_1654

If it was our last autumn in North Carolina, at least it was spectacular!

IMG_1811

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow- Those last one's look like fireworks! BTW, I called you yesterday after someone offered me a free STD test on campus, in honor of world aids day:). Rachel gave me your cell phone #, I wrote it down wrong and got a man named Calvin- good thing I realized my mistake before yelling out "Happy Birthday and World Aids Day!"

    So, Happy Birthday:).

    ReplyDelete