Sunday, December 19, 2010

Buy This. You Won't Regret It.

Last year on a whim I bought this little wrapping paper cutter.  I think I regretted it as soon as I bought it, because it cost a couple of dollars and probably wasn't worth it.

In the last few days I've wrapped presents and been irritated at how badly my really good scissors cut wrapping paper.  In the corner of the back of my mind a little though started niggling...
didn't I buy a special cutter last year???
And so tonight, before pulling out a bunch of presents to wrap during the Survivor finale, I looked.  Sure enough, there it was in the bag with the ribbon.

It was wonderful.

Terrific.

You should get one too.  Then we can talk about how much better the wrapping thing is going.  Instead of how irritating it is when the scissors rip the paper instead of sliding along neatly...

Thanks to Survivor my wrapping is almost done, so I can spend the rest of the week sewing and making yummy treats and taking lots of naps.

Hope your week is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! Now all you need is a clamshell package opener! Robby made me look at the reviews for them last night, and this one was top pick!
    http://www.shoppingbees.com/gift-ideas/gifts-for-mom-ideas/zipit-motorized-clamshell-package-opener.html

    Then you would be ready for opening the presents too.
    Now, your turn,

    find me something to take all those darned twisty ties off the backs of toys!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about those little gadgets. I'm glad to know you recommend them. I might even have a coupon for one. =)

    ReplyDelete