Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shredded

After almost a year of intermittent foot pain, my foot seems to be better.  And just in time, because bathing-suit season is just around the corner!

I decided yesterday that it was time to get back on the exercise bandwagon, and so I pulled out my DVD.   It's called the 30 Day Shred.  I used to think Shred meant something about small pieces of cheese. I must have been wrong.  I now realize that Shred means pain.  30 Days of Pain and Misery is a more apt title.

But, as I said, it's almost time to pull out the bathing suits and after a year of foot pain/no exercise let me tell you, something needs to be shredded!

Fortunately I have company in my misery...

2 comments:

  1. I so feel your pain! I tried the trouble zones work out this morning and got through 25 minutes of a 55 minute routine. It doesn't help when it is 76 degrees in the house. I may have to get this one too. I used to be able to do the whole 55 minutes three times a week, but since I've been running, it seems harder, not sure why.

    Good job and keep it up!

    PS Do a little extra on Friday in prep for the part-ay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the kids are working out right alongside of you!

    ReplyDelete