Saturday, May 2, 2009

Name That Scrapbook

I have been having "sew much fun" making the scrapbook of recent sewing projects. I'm almost up to date on it! Every time Russ & I have watched tv lately I've grabbed the scrapbook, pictures, tape, and my old sewing notebook. I'm excited about the way it's turning out.

As you can see, I'm keeping the format very simple. Fabric swatches, a printed card, and a picture or three. This way it won't be overwhelming for me to keep up with it.

Today I'm inviting you to play a game with me called "Name That Sewing Scrapbook." I have a name for the scrapbook that will contain older pictures of things I've sewn. I even designed a label to go on the front of that scrapbook.

and I have a dedication that I will put on the first page of each book:


But a title for this current scrapbook eludes me. Please, please, please help me, all of you clever & witty people!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to think on a title for your book, but it's looking great!!
    I love the title & design for your next project.

    The only thing I can think of right now is doing something with your crazy2sew name. :) Good luck with the name hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great...hopefully, your more creative friends can help with the name..."Sew Crazy?"?...see what I mean? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm maybe something about threads..that hold us together? I like "a stitch in time"

    ReplyDelete