Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Night at the Rays

On Sunday Larry and Gaye wanted to do charades for Family Night. Our kids just love charades. First we did animal charades, and then group scripture charades.

Rachel was a bunny.

Jenna was a leaf bug.


I'm pretty proud of myself for having guessed that Larry was being a Ray. ;) For my turn (no picture, sadly) I was a sea turtle. Since I so recently went swimming with several of them...

Gaye was a rattlesnake

and Russ was an elephant.

But the real highlight of the evening was Jared. Here is his charade...



He did it over and over again, and we kept shouting our our guesses.

Horse! Bird! Pony! Airplane! Pelican! Hawk! Pterodactyl! Unicorn! Pegasus! Duck Billed Platypus!

And then, just randomly, Larry shouted out

Flying Pig!

And that, of course, was it.

?????

1 comment:

  1. I often think that Jared is a kid with one heck of a unique life- apparently that shows in his charades topics!

    ReplyDelete