Monday, April 27, 2009

Dating According to the NYT

I came upon an intriguing article from the New York Times about date nights for married couples. At first I thought that they were just going to reiterate what we've always been told at church; that married couples should keep dating. But no, they had a different spin on it. And I think that maybe this is why the traveling thing works so well for Russ & I....

Spring 2007, celebrating our 20th anniversary in the Florida Keys!

You can read about it here.

3 comments:

  1. LOL - I love how they mention that these are the same brain chemicals involved in drug addiction and OCD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting - now you have me really thinking about what I should do for our date tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, just remember that what you're after is those OCD drug addicted brain chemicals... ;)

    ReplyDelete