Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Perky Partial Pigtails

For their birthday the girls got a special hairbrush for their American Girl dolls. Of course in this day and age it couldn't be just a hairbrush, could it? Certainly not! And so it was accompanied by a book and a dvd. I have not been lucky enough to watch said dvd yet. (Cindy Lynn got all of the luck there--I believe she saw it several times in the 2 days we were home in August!) But that didn't keep me from learning about my new favorite hair style for my little 8 year olds. Perky Partial Pigtails. So cute, and so entertaining to say at the same time! What more could a mom want??

5 comments:

  1. Hey how do you get that email subscriptions thing on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the family blog & look at my response to Amber. It has all of the details there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - a brush that comes with a DVD. That's a new one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...that's technology for you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete