Monday, September 29, 2008

My Ears are Introverts!

I've always known there was something wrong with my ears. They're overly sensitive--which wasn't such a problem as a kid, but is really difficult as a mom. My life is filled with noise. Talking, arguing, laughing, yelling, music, guitar-hero, piano practicing, singing, whistling, and so on. By the end of most days it's more than my ears can stand.

I finally figured it out. Think about it. Extroverts like a party, they like to have something going on. They recharge in social situations. Well, isn't it obvious? I got the wrong ears!

2 comments:

  1. My ears become more and more introverted the later in the evening it becomes. And, interestingly, that's when the kids voices get the loudest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's really some cosmic injustice going on, isn't there???

    ReplyDelete