Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Temporary Resolve

I went to the grocery store hungry today, never a good idea.  I came home with more “treats” than usual, and a firm resolve to make sure the kids didn’t eat them all right away.

I must have been thirsty too, because I bought several packages of Kool Aid Bursts, which my kids affectionately call “squeeze-its.”  My plan was that next week when school was out, each child could take one each day to the pool.

That resolution lasted about this long.

June 2010 297 

How on earth was I supposed to resist that face??

3 comments:

  1. They call them squeeze-its because that is what they used to be called when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has GOT to be the best pleading puppy dog face EVER!!!!! I had no idea Josh had that in him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it involves sugar, Josh has it in him.

    ReplyDelete