Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Carolina Storms

Our day started with a massive thunder storm.  House-shaking, downpour-making thunder storm.

Which meant that instead of driving across a dry concrete road while taking Jared to Cub Scout Day Camp, I got to drive across this.

June 2010 793 It was very exciting.

June 2010 795

And instead of repotting some plants when I came home, I took a few more pictures.

June 2010 828 

Including one of tiny little snails, not much bigger than the head of a pin, swarming on the side of one of my pots.

June 2010 827

 June 2010 815

This evening another loud storm rolled through, staying around just long enough to get the swim meet postponed.  Hooray for unexpectedly free evenings!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I could have driven across that.
    Of course, I did just watch this the other day, so I have reason to not drive on it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_uqPR4Ir5o

    ReplyDelete