Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Clean Fun

Last week Jason had a spontaneous party with some of the kids from church.  It started with a grape-stuffing-contest which was a little bit scary.  (And it’s no surprise that the girls didn’t participate!)

June 2010 647June 2010 651

It turns out that Jason doesn’t have the mouth size or skin flexibility to participate in the big leagues—the winner put something like 26 grapes in his mouth!

June 2010 650 I love to see my kids having fun with their friends…

3 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed in those girls! (This coming from a girl who stuffed 17 full size marshmallows in my mouth at a ward Halloween Party.) Don't they know that boys think stuffing your face with food is uber attractive?
    (On second thought, maybe that's why I never dated any boys from my ward.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Eric could take them on...call me next time they get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is great! It reminds me of the fall when I see all the squirrels around here doing the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete