Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spic and Span

I finally finished all of the fixing and feeding and piano lessons that needed to be done this morning and there it was…an hour of free time. 

I wanted so badly to run upstairs and start sewing something fun immediately.

But I didn’t.

I restrained myself.  I told myself just what I tell my kids every time they complain about having chores,

You’ll like being in here so much more once it’s all cleaned up.

 

And now my happy place is ready to go.  Just waiting for the next free moment…

June 2010 067 p.s.  Can you see the hazards of having triplets in the same art class??

4 comments:

  1. everyone needs a happy place... and I love the art times three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny- it must be really interesting to see their projects side by side- the same, but different. What DO you do with the artwork of 6 children???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Love the wreaths! And, your room looks great...if only I could do that in my whole house....I think I need a happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie--Jason & Josh both took the same art class a few years ago--and they have a stack of really great art projects under their beds!

    Mindy--everyone needs a happy place!

    ReplyDelete