Friday, January 29, 2010

Praying for a Snow Day

All week we have heard that snow is coming. Weather.com had the audacity to declare this morning that we have a 100% chance of precipitation. 100%?!? That's awesome!

Since everything that would have taken place tomorrow has been preemptively canceled, here are my plans for our snow day:

Sleep in.
Have a yummy breakfast.
Play in the snow.
Ride the sled down the street.
Drink hot chocolate.
Sew.
Play a game.
Drink more hot chocolate.
More sledding.
Build a snowman.
More hot chocolate.
Take a nap.
More sewing.
More games.
Maybe a movie.

Sigh...I hope that tomorrow lasts 48 hours!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun plan! Wish we could see some snow this winter. I hope you get enough snow to warrant sledding! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we will sled but it is pretty out there. I am sure it will look even better when the sun comes up. The great part is it will snow all day. FUN! Enjoy your snow. I can't wait for the kids to get up so they can go out.

    ReplyDelete