Thursday, November 26, 2009

11/26: I'm Grateful

I'm sitting here feeling a really wide range of emotions.

Fatigue, because I stayed up way too late watching Gilmore Girls. (That's the problem with a tv show on dvd--you can keep pressing the forward button and keep watching almost endlessly!) Pain because I ran into something in the dark last night and now I have a huge purple bruise on my thigh. Frustration because of a really bad mommy moment. Tearfulness because I just (this very moment) rubbed lotion into my eye.

But also enormous gratitude. As I've watched this month for less common things to be grateful for, I think I've had just a glimpse of the scope of the blessings that I enjoy every day.

I know you never thought you'd hear this from my mouth, but it's true.

Words fail me, and I am simply

Grateful

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your month of gratitude here. It's been a great reminder!!

    ReplyDelete