Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Can I Pass This Up?

I really like Groupon.  And Living Social.  And Moolala, or whatever it’s called.  In fact, yesterday I thought all three of their deals were must-haves.  And on top of that my sister called me telling me that the screamindailydeal in Utah was for $3 games of laser tag, and so now of course we’re going to be having a family reunion game of laser tag while we’re out there. 

I decided after yesterday that I needed to swear off these deals for a while.  But then this popped up in my inbox this morning.  How can I say no???

pole dancing 2

pole dancing

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, another thing to do to the house. Isn't the list already long enough??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I actually stumbled across a blog from someone who was a fitness pole dancing instructor.... she had some pictures of the stuff she could do, it was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, make sure you will take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete