Friday, January 28, 2011

Was it Retribution???

cooking-spray-590

 

Remember how I totally dissed the PAM the other day?  How I vowed to stop using it?

Well, I was making muffins yesterday morning in a hurry.  (I know you’re thinking that’s the only way to make muffins, or anything else, but this time I was in a BIG hurry.)  So there was really no time to grease each of those 24 tiny little muffin holes, and against my better judgement I got out the PAM. 

 

And do you know what?  Something had happened since I used it last.  It had leaked or exploded or leak-sploded.  It was all over the inside of the lid, dripped all over the counter as soon as I opened it, and I had to pour standing oil off of the can before I could tilt it to spray.

 

I’m thinking it somehow knew my intentions, and had a cooking spray temper tantrum…

No comments:

Post a Comment