Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tender Mercies of the Air Conditioning Kind

 

1) That the day we drove almost completely without air conditioning was totally overcast and only 95 instead of the violently sunny 105 of the day before.  (Really really warm, but not unbearable.)

2) That while the air conditioning fix was much more than I wanted to pay, it was not nearly as much as it could have been.  (Really really expensive, but not unbearable.)

3) That I had a front seat view of a nearby fire while I was waiting for my air conditioning to be fixed (the voyeur in me) , and that no one was hurt in the fire.  (Really really destructive, but not unbearable…)

IMG_6746

1 comment:

  1. As I was scrolling down, I was thinking the smoke was going to be coming from your van- so glad that wasn't the case! I'm sure you handled the heat much better than your OR neighbors would have, having been conditioned through so many NC summers:).

    ReplyDelete