Thursday, August 23, 2012

Days & Nights

When my babies were born there was inevitably a period of time when they liked to stay up and party at night and then sleep a lot during the day.  My mother in law would always say, “Sounds like they have their days and nights mixed up.”

Well I’m thinking that something about driving over 7000 miles in the last month and spending a night in every time zone across the United States in the last week has mixed up my days and nights just a little.  This morning I woke before 6 and couldn’t get back to sleep, and then this afternoon I took a… <drum roll, please!>…four and a half hour nap!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that sounds so good. I just woke up and realized that it was the last time I'd open my eyes in a hotel (for a while at least)...so excited!

    ReplyDelete