Friday, August 31, 2012

Jared says…

Day 3 Monday (54)

One day during a time when we had been listening to the soundtrack of Wicked a lot, I walked into the living room where Jared was sprawled over a chair, singing and playing on his ipod. I asked him what he was singing and he said

I was singing ‘Dancing Through Life,’ mom, except that instead of singing ‘nothing really matters’ I was singing that Heavenly Father’s plan is what really matters…

 

Another day out of the blue he came up to me and asked, “Mom, when you’re old do you want to go in a nursing home,....or do you want me to keep you out?” (Nice to know I have options!)

 

And just a few minutes ago while he was in the kitchen heating up a corn dog for lunch,

I love ketchup, I just love it.  Ketchup is the best thing that ever happened to America…

  

1 comment:

  1. These were super funny! I even had to read them out loud to Brian and my sister Amber. We all laughed out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete