Sunday, October 30, 2011

Temper Tantrum Over

Somewhere today between the wonderful Sunday School lesson on the teachings of Paul, a quick read of a fun book, and a much needed nap, my emotional angst faded away. I don't know if the thoughts and feelings I'm having right now are of the "worst case scenario" variety or the "prompting of the spirit" variety, so I will just keep praying that we can have as much guidance as possible. The Lord knows how much we love it here, and how much we love our home. But we know the most important thing is following His plan, and finding a good job for Russ.

Back to seeing what thing$ we can cut out of our lives...


Phillipians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I highlighted that verse in my scriptures yesterday, too... So Perfect.

    ReplyDelete