Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Has it Really Been That Long?

Today I went to the dentist for the final step in my crown/root canal experience.  As I was sitting there I had a memory pop into my mind; the memory that I brought Jason to this dentist when he was just three.

jason

Has it really been that long?  It doesn’t seem possible, and yet that same boy called us last night from the airport in Atlanta, all excited because he was on his way to Chile.  By now he has been in Chile exactly 12 hours. 

IMG_4152

Where did the time go? I think I have a bit of whiplash…

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Next time you have a missionary come to my city- tell me and I'll take them cookies to the airport:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was getting close from his last email! How bittersweet to talk to them as they head off...and, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete