Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Lost You (Again!)

I have been wanting to try to fix my off-center and pixellated blog banner for weeks and weeks now, but just haven't had a moment. I decided that last night while watching Iron Man2 with Russ was the perfect moment.

Have you ever tried to change html code without knowing a THING about html code while trying to make sure that you don't miss Robert Downy Jr. blow up anything? Not an easy task, I tell you.

Which is why, I'm sure, I sort of forgot to copy down the list of blog links of all of you that I know & love before I changed my template. Ugh...

I'm sure I can recreate it all if I think long and hard enough about it, but why don't you help me out?!? Leave a comment with your blog link and I'll put you back up there in the sidebar!!

(Thanks for having sympathy for my html-brain!)

4 comments:

  1. www.aldriches.blogspot.com

    I think I would do pretty well with that- I just can't make myself want to watch Iron Man, much to Eric's dismay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.alderfamily.blogspot.com

    html is not easy, is it?! I have to give it my full attention when i start playing around with it, so I'm not surprised it was even more distracted with a distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.themcmahonhouse.blogspot.com

    See how my blog is really outdated? You know the pictures of the kids from two years ago at the top? Ya that is because I don't have time to mess with the codes to change it..:) It needs my full attention to do it and I just can't give it that at the moment. :)

    I have yet to see Iron Man Two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.bryanandmeganlovell.blogspot.com =) Not that there is too much new there yet. =P I just keep getting further behind.

    ReplyDelete