Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last But Not Least

I spent my last day in Utah in Logan with our dear friends.  It was a lovely day while I was there, but the Wellsville Mountains showed evidence of the wacky spring weather.


I spent a lot of time the week before my trip sewing for Abigail and Laura Kate, two of my favorite human beings in the world.  (True confession--the pink dress was meant for someone else, but I botched the measurements totally and completely.  Happily I had enough fabric to re-make the dress the right size, and I was able to make this one fit Laura Kate with a few alterations.)


My visit to Logan was short, but we packed a lot in.  Game playing, choir singing, basketball watching, dinner making, home-teaching, bread baking, and talk talking.  And of course a little more picture taking!

1 comment: