Friday, March 12, 2010

Foggy Morning

In our old house the master bedroom was on the front of the house and so we had blinds on the windows.  In this house our bedroom is on the back of the house and so we don't have any blinds.  Originally I thought that perhaps the natural daylight would help me get up in the morning.  Hah.  But I love being able to look outside as I'm waking up--it's always beautiful out there.

Yesterday morning's fog was exciting enough to get me out of bed so that I could take some pictures.  (Not in my pajamas, if you're wondering.  Not this time, anyway!)  I think I got a lovely shot of the last of the fog.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely the last of the fog. When I left, you couldn't see the neighbor's mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely photo... methinks it would lend itself well to a sympathy card. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russ--all of the fog might not have made for a very interesting picture! ;)

    Megan--something else for me to think about doing when I grow up. After CL & I went to Maui for her senior trip, the condo owner sent us a thank you card that was a picture he had taken. It was a very cool thing. I think I will have to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Costco photo to make notecards for my family out of pictures I had taken for Christmas. It was very reasonable, and you can do it all online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love fog. What is it that's so captivating about it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and so mysterious! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete