Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family Fun at Duke Gardens

Sunday was stake conference, and to celebrate being out of church by noon and the beautiful weather we decided to pack a picnic to take to Duke Gardens after church.
Our time at Duke Gardens started off with the obligatory "walking on the wall."  When Russ and I were dating he used to joke about my need to walk on every wall and curb we passed.  It's evident that these really are my children.


Except for the teenager, who had far more important things to do than walk on the walls.

 We at lunch with some ducks, and then took crazy pictures.



We did get some normal looking pictures too.  When I look at these pictures I can't believe how old all of these kids are.  How on earth did we get to this point??


4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures... and a good one of the family together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shaping of the bottom one!

    And geez - I am so jealous. It is snowy and foggy here this morning. :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe how old your kids are getting! I love the picture on the stepping stones, except that you are not in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Sounds like a great way to spend a sunny Sabbath afternoon.

    ReplyDelete