Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Empty Space

My brain has been whirling furiously for the last few days; blog thoughts bouncing around in there with lists of last minute things needing to be done.  I had assumed that after all of our goodbyes were said this morning I would come home and spend my day blogging, a well deserved rest.

Instead my brain is empty, empty and really tired. 

So I will keep trying to get this mess that is our house cleaned back up again, and assume that at some point the thoughts will come back…

3 comments:

  1. I do that too. All sorts of stuff in the head but not in a mental place to put it all down. I hope everything settles into a new routine for you. Been thinking of you all as your prepared for Jason goodbyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, too! You've had another BIG change in your life...takes some getting used to...even when we want the change! :) And, it's still "there"...once he's "in" tomorrow, (it's another bridge to cross) it'll sort of shut the "get Jason ready and gone" door..does that make sense?? You might need a good movie, snack and PJ's for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Oh, Cindy - I've been thinking about you yesterday and today. Been working on your picture - you'll get it sometime this morning... the colors look great and you all look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete