Monday, December 7, 2009

So That's the Problem!

I realized, while driving home this morning, that I was in an Exceedingly Cranky Mood. I felt angry towards every person I thought of. (Except you, of course!) It was not a good feeling.

I turned on the Christmas music hoping that it would bring a little calm to my brain. It did nothing. Cranky, cranky, cranky.

I arrived at home and found myself irritated with my kids. After lunch I sent them up to their rooms to rest, wishing that I could be the one to take a nap.

It wasn't until I found myself scrounging through the kitchen looking desperately for chocolate — any chocolate, that I figured it out.

Ah ha...I was experiencing a Psychotic Mood Shift day...

By the time it was afternoon my need for chocolate had escalated to the near-frantic stage. I stopped at the grocery store to buy:



I am slightly embarrassed to report that I ate 4 mini-cruellers and 1 dove chocolate between the grocery store and home. But boy did I feel better!

P.S. Everyone agrees that the chocolate-cookies & cream ice cream gets 2 thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you shared this! Those treats all look wonderful. Hope you're back to feeling cheerful soon. =)

    ReplyDelete