Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jenna's Craft Project

I love that my 9 year olds can do craft projects by themselves. I love it that they can get out the craft books, read the directions, assemble (most of) the materials, and make the craft — all without my help. I am not a crafty person, and the combination of crafts and children has been known to give me hives. (Emotional hives, anyway!)

I didn't realize that while I was busy yesterday Jenna was working on a new craft project, but it was on the fridge last night.

At first I was startled, and then I laughed and laughed.



Apparently the googly-eye fun was not over when they took the pictures of each other that I used in my post yesterday.

Here's a closer look at the pictures now on our fridge. (They even have magnets on the back!)

First, two of Josh when he was a baby:


And one that might be Jared but I think is probably Jason:



Finally, a picture of one of my sister's kids, proving that all of her kids really do look alike!


5 comments:

  1. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING...

    That is one twisted crafty child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are making me laugh so hard!!! I love all of them. She could start a little side job "doctoring" peoples pictures for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, so glad that I am not the only one who has unidentified baby pictures.

    Do you know what gives me hives? Science kits. Don't get me wrong. I think they are awesome and love the idea of teaching my kids all about science... but all those little packages that have to be re-taped after you measure out a half a teaspoon so that your purple cabbage powder and your epsom salts and your baking soda don't get dumped and mixed all together in the bottom of the box... GAH! I'm stressed just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously funny! This totally illustrates one of the main reasons I love being a mom so much: constant surprises!

    ReplyDelete