Thursday, August 20, 2009

Watson Reunion


One Saturday morning we went to the lovely town of Eden (in Ogden Canyon) for a short family reunion with my dad's siblings and their families and even some of my dad's cousins.

Unfortunately at the last minute the weather played a bad trick on us, and it was 55 degrees and breezy.

Brrrrr.....Laila wore a sweatshirt on her legs to keep them warm!

While the adults sat around (and froze) and talked the teenagers occupied themselves by playing a new game from EFY called Ninja. I'm not sure at all how it's played, except that the players look like they're frozen most of the time. It kept them entertained, though, and that made me happy.

Before people started leaving we took a group picture. Now that's a lot of Watsons!

Next time we do this hopefully the weather will cooperate a little better...

5 comments:

  1. I love Eden! It is such a beautiful place. Sorry about the weather though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I KNEW you wouldn't be able to see me in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CL--that's why short people aren't supposed to be in the back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is some serious watson. We are so sad we missed it :( Have you guys gone back to nc? We are coming this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love family reunions!

    ReplyDelete