Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Watson Fun on Temple Square

On Sunday morning we got up bright and early and headed into Salt Lake to see Music and the Spoken Word. Russ & I watched Andra's little boys so that they could go into the broadcast; we watched from a "family friendly" theater. But first I walked the boys around to wear them out a little before the broadcast. They were fascinated by the fountain.


I'm not sure how much good the walking around did; besides ensuring that a bunch of Conference Center volunteers fussed at me for walking around, the boys still only sat still for 15 minutes of the broadcast. I was exhausted by the end of the 30 minutes! Andra is definitely my new hero.

After the broadcast we went up on the roof. I've never seen 26 Watsons in an elevator before!

Here is Cindy Lynn talking to my dad.

The kids loved the fountains on the roof.

After we had the tour our tour guide took a group picture for us.

Then we walked down to the reflecting pool on the plaza in front of the temple for more pictures.

And then of course we had to go to the most famous Salt Lake Temple picture taking place.


I think of all of the pictures we've taken here, and I can't believe how big our kids are now.


1 comment:

  1. Okay so I've been thinking to myself, "I know Cindy is out of town but why in the WORLD hasn't she blogged in weeks?" Then I looked at my blog and saw your blog title was "remember we went private" and then realized I wouldn't see your updated posts anymore. Now there is NO WAY I can catch up. But I thought I'd tell you that I miss you tons and can't wait to see that bracesless grin in person! So get back her lady!

    And your temple pictures are beautiful! You have a very beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete