Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Help!!!

This is making me crazy. I am not good at organizing, and at this point the chaos is overwhelming to me. What you see here is some choir stuff, some school stuff, and some Christmas stuff. All joined together in one happy almost-pile on my desk. And not enough time to sort it all out, plus too many things going on at once that I actually need out.

So--how do you deal with this? What are your secrets to keep the pile in your life from getting overwhelming? Please tell me!

*******UPDATE*********

I sat myself down and gave myself a stern talking to. And I told myself that no matter how busy I feel, I had to deal with the mess. And so I did deal with a lot of it. And now I can breathe again.

But I would still ask for any organization tips you might throw my way...if you have time to type them!

3 comments:

  1. WOAH WOAH WOAH-- is that a new cameron dokey???? were you going to share??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

    End of discussion, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete