Monday, December 15, 2008

The End of an Era

For a long time now Josh & I have been wrestling buddies. He and I seem to get along better when we have a good wrestle every now and then. Every time we would wrestle it would be harder to pin him to the ground, and I would think that it was only a matter of time until I couldn't do it anymore.

Today that moment came. I am always laughing so hard when we wrestle that my arms feel weak, but I can usually still figure out a way to get him onto the ground. Not today. And when he finally did end up on the ground, I couldn't pin him there long enough to count 5.

I guess it's about time. As you can see, he's now officially taller than me too. I think my cute little boy is growing up...

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you held out for as long as you did- And I see that you got your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take both of you on! I'd probably lose, but I'd change the ending when I told my friends about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh it is so nice to meet another wrestling mom, we are an endangered species! I love wrestling with the girls, I just wish our floor was softer! I think one parent at least should wrestle with the kids, it's good for the kids to be pinned under a parent's knees, arms or other body parts! And don't worry about him winning, he'll probably feel sorry for you soon and let you win... he learned that from watching you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete